722 Spring Hill Circle,
Woodbury, MN 55125
Get A Quote:
Please email us at Quote@pjilekoriginals.com, for a custom design quote for your specific project. Please describe the project with as much detail as possible. If you have files or links that you would like to include, such as a similar project(s), please attach them to the email, so that we can provide the most accurate quote. Someone will respond to your request within 24 hours.
Q: What is the Design Process like to create my company logo?
A: Overall, it is a very easy process. Not all designs are perfect ont he first shot, so it may take a few times to perfect.
1) Meet with Client, learning everything about the company and what they have to offer.
2) Inquire about the message they would like to logo to portray to their customers.
3) Ask the client to think of other company logos that they like.
4) Ask about any "No-No's" or specific logos they don't like.
5) Use all aforementioned information to create 3 different styles of logos.
6) Meet with client a second time, or send the client the images, via email, for comments. The client will choose the 2 styles they like for embellishment. (If the client only likes 1 option, another preliminary logo will be designed based on the new comments.)
7) The 2 embellished, finalized logos will be created, and the client will chose between the 2 options. (If the client does not like any of the final options, the original contract will be renegotiated and additional logo options will be provided. Another meeting in person will be scheduled, and we will discuss what it is that you do like, and what we can do to make the perfect logo for your company.)
Q: Are projects billed hourly or in the amount of one lump sum?
A: Smaller projects are billed hourly to ensure the amount payable is accurate and reasonable; however, most larger projects are billed as a total amount.
Q: I have some large files that I would like you to use in the brochure. How would you like them sent to you?
A: You have 2 options:
1) The easiest way is to email them directly to files@PJilekOriginals.com, since there is no file size limit on our emails
2) We have an FTP site (password protected) that you can upload your images to. If you email Quote@PJilekOriginals.com, a member of our staff will reply to you within 24 hours, and provide you with a password and a link to the ftp site to upload your images. All file types are accepted, but .JPG, .BMP, .PDF, .PSD, TIFF, .GIF, .DOC, .XLS, .PPT, .AVI, .WMV, .MP3, .WMA, and .PUB files formats are prefered.
Q: How long would it take to create a custom design?
A: It all depends on the complexity of the rendering. Click on the "Get A Quote" tab for more information. Our prices are EXTREMELY reasonable; which is a strong foundation for clients enduring utilization of PJilek Originals.